The Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Expert Forum 2015 was held in Antalya, Turkey the 10th – 13th of February 2015.
Ninety participants attended the Forum from 43 countries, drawn from government agencies, humanitarian organizations, NGOs, academic and applied science research institutions, practitioners and youth & young professionals for the DRR Expert Forum 2015.
The following calls to action are drawn from a larger set of concerns expressed by Forum participants.
- “Lessons Learning” Process: The Need for a “Lessons Identified” Portal
- Incentives For DRR Learning for Capacity Building (and Pilot Projects)
- Blend and Integrate DRR & CCA: Fund “Orange”
- Role for the Next Generation (Youth & Young Professionals)
- Hydromet Warning Systems
- Governments, Banks, and Donors need to Improve Coordination
As a result of collaboration from these participants, the following Antalya Statement was created.
- English Antalya Statement
- Spanish-declaración de Antalya_cc-2
- Turkish Antalya Statement
- Korean-Antalya Statement
- Arabic Antalya statement
- Antalya rivista da Franco La Dichiarazione di Antalya
- AntalyaStatement Japanese(日本語)
- Filipino Statement-Pahayag mula sa Antalya
- AntalyaStatement Bengali(বাঙালি)
Below are some of the photos from the Expert Forum 2015.